Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, please call us at (850) 207-7403 between the hours of 8am to 6pm, 7 Days a Week. We will help you decide what type of inspection you need and provide you a price quote. If you have scheduling conflicts with our work hours, we can attempt to find a time that works better for you.
Once you've made an appointment, there are a few steps necessary to streamline your inspection.
- Arrange or confirm entry to the property with all parties, including your Real Estate Agent and the Seller or Builder.
- Make sure all utilities -- such as gas, water, and electricity -- are turned on.
- If property is newly built, ensure that a Municipal Occupancy Permit has been issued and the property is in a livable condition.
- If instead the property is a re-sale property, ensure that a Municipal Occupancy Permit has been issued and the property is not under major renovation or construction.
- Make sure the following spaces are accessible and obstruction free: Kitchen & Bathroom Plumbing, Water Heater, Furnace, Electric Panel and Attic & Crawl Spaces.
- If you have any pets that may cause issues, please move them somewhere safe for the inspection.
- Finally, print out the Pre-Inspection Agreement, read and sign it.
If you would like a printed copy of this list, see our Pre-Inspection Checklist.